Meeting the challenge
With Avid Media Campus, you can elevate your school status as an Education Partner, drive program enrollment, advance career placement, and give students valuable insight on professional, collaborative workflows.
- Engage with Avid on a deeper level to facilitate campus-wide media production, real-time collaboration, and sophisticated classroom and remote learning implementation
- Boost your school’s reputation and gain the infrastructure required to give the next generation of media professionals complete production fluency using the same Avid solutions the industry relies on
- Gain more flexible and affordable access to the industry’s most comprehensive media production platform, providing the foundation for campus media production with online and classroom learning
- Optimize your investment with significant educational discounts and volume licensing on Avid creative tools for campus-wide deployment
- Give your Avid-skilled students better income and career opportunities in the media and entertainment industry* with new programs and solutions that align with official industry-recognized Avid certification
- Customize and grow your media education program offerings across your campus and online as you wish—at your own pace
- Increase potential funding approval for investments in support of programs that provide meaningful industry credentials
* A comprehensive membership survey designed by the Technology Committee concluded that Media Composer is used by 90% of the motion picture respondents, and Pro Tools is used by 93% of sound respondents. –Motion Picture Editors Guild, Technical Advisory Committee report (October, 2014). And, according to PayScale, the average salary for a film/video editor with Media Composer skills is 44% higher than that of the total sample set.